1. Apply to UNT's Toulouse Graduate School
You must be admitted to the Toulouse Graduate School before enrolling in the accelerated online program.
- Submit your application at applytexas.org and choose the "Health Services Administration, MS" in the degree plan list. Existing concentrations are listed as sub-plans. Make sure you confirm that you are applying for the Accelerated Online Program when prompted near the end of the application process.
- Pay the $75 application fee when you apply, which can be submitted through applytexas.org.
- Request an official transcript of your records from each college or university that you have attended and have them sent to the Toulouse Graduate School.
- Submit documents to:
University of North Texas
Toulouse Graduate School
1155 Union Circle #305459 (USPS)
1147 Union Circle, ESSC Room 354 (UPS/FedEx)
Denton, TX 76203
- Submit documents to:
- Graduate applicants to UNT are evaluated holistically, based on specific departmental and program requirements. In the past, successful candidates usually have met certain GPA minima: 3.0 in an undergraduate degree or a 3.4 GPA on a completed master's degree.
- Test scores, such as GRE, are program specific. Not all programs require the GRE.
- You will be notified of your acceptance to the graduate school by mail and through my.unt.edu.
Admission of International Students
- Applicants who do not hold either U.S. citizenship or U.S. permanent resident alien status should apply to the UNT Graduate International Admissions.
- An international applicant's bachelor's degree should be equivalent to a U.S. four-year bachelor's degree.
- All documents should be submitted at least six months before enrollment date.
2. Apply to the UNT College of Health and Public Service
Complete the online application.
You will need the following documents:
- A written self-statement outlining your academic interests and short and long-term career goals
- Current resume
- Two professional letters of recommendation from current or past employers or community leaders, submitted on appropriate letterhead with signature.
GRE scores are not required for this program.
Admission decisions will be made based on a holistic review of applicant qualifications.
3. Check Status Online
There are two ways to check your application status:
To check if your transcripts and entrance exam scores have been submitted:
The Toulouse Graduate School will send you an email and pin number to check online at my.unt.edu. You will need to activate your EUID with the pin number and click on Admissions Status.
To check if your supporting documents (essay, resume, letters of recommendation) have been submitted:
Visit the Accelerated Online Program section of the Registrar's website for more information on course registration dates and payment deadlines.