Accelerate Your Career
The health care industry provides some of the nation’s best job opportunities. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, more health care jobs will be added within the next 10 years than any other group of occupations. This growth is expected in services to an aging population and in health care data collecting, analyzing and reporting.
UNT’s online Master of Science in Health Services Administration with concentrations in Applied Gerontology, Health Data Analytics, Long-Term Care or Rehabilitation Services is designed to meet these needs.
UNT’s Health Services Administration master’s degree requires completion of 36 graduate hours and provides you with a broad-based graduate education that offers an opportunity for you to assume a leadership role in a health care delivery setting.
And it’s 100% online!
A concentration in Applied Gerontology allows you to focus on a leadership position in an agency or organization that serves the older adult population. It draws from a multidisciplinary approach to address the impact of an aging population on individuals, families and society.
Health Data Analytics
Driven by federal requirements and the demand to improve the quality of health care delivery in the United States, the health care industry generates and stores massive amounts of electronic data related to patient care, compliance, regulatory and billing requirements, and medical research. The health data analytics accelerated concentration helps you manage all the data and provides you the ability and knowledge for informed decision making.
This concentration is designed for those who seek a leadership role in a long-term care facility. Coursework focuses on administering programs for the aging and the planning, public policy and research around housing for the elderly.
The Rehabilitation Services concentration prepares students for a leadership role in an agency serving people with disabilities. Alumni of this concentration may be seen leading community rehabilitation centers, Veterans Affairs offices, substance use treatment centers or behavioral health hospitals, building a bridge to recovery and a sustainable life.
Worried that your busy lifestyle will get in the way of making your career goals a reality?
Our accelerated online program is the solution.
- Convenient. Log in at anytime, anywhere to get an advanced education on your own schedule.
- Flexible. Courses are offered in multiple-length sessions, allowing you to graduate in as little as 16 months or take breaks between courses.
- Affordable. Each course costs about $1,100 for Texas residents – an excellent value for a master’s degree.
- Adaptable. With the option to take one or two courses at a time, you can set your own pace to best fit your needs and goals.
- Respected. UNT is ranked a top 25 best online college by Collegechoice.net
How does this degree advance my career?
This program is a perfect fit for:
- Those interested in health care management or improving health care delivery to special patient populations
- Health data decision makers and advisors
- Health care administrators of various long-term care and retirement agencies and facilities
- Anyone working in the health care industry who desires a future leadership role
“I was drawn to the lower cost of the online courses compared to the traditional two-year track. But, most of all, I was drawn to the convenience of never having to drive to campus. Working toward my degree from my couch made the experience far more enjoyable.”
accelerated online program graduate
Don’t delay! The next session starts soon.
Did you know?
UNT was named one of America’s 100 Best College Buys® for 22 consecutive years
UNT's is ranked 1st in Texas for public universities by Americaunraveled.com